Monday, September 28, 2009

Scale Reference for Handful of Heroes

I picked up a couple packs of the Handful of Heroes, thinking I'd paint them up for a superhero game someday (I know, I can get prepainted ones but I never kept track of the clicks, and I don't feel like tracking them all down now...) and thought I'd take a couple pics with miniatures in case anyone wanted to get an idea of scale...


Here are a few: Iron Man, Juggernaut, Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Beast...Spidey, Iron Man and Beast scale nice with each other, but Juggy and Hulk are way undersized...

Here's Iron Man, a Mega Minis Swat mini, Spidey, a GW Space Marine and Hawkeye...the Swat mini fits in great, man Hawkeye has some long legs...




Here's Venom, the swat, Hulk, Marine, and Juggy. Venom does OK with the swat but the Hulk and Juggy look they need to find some steroids....


Here's the ones I have all assembled: WW Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Venom, Rhino, Spidey, Iron Man, Original Iron Man, Deadpool, Juggy, Armegeddon, the Beast, Green Goblin, X-Ray, Hawkeye and Black Panther. With the exception of real big guys like Hulk and Juggy, I think they'd all work together. Of course it depends who draws them, like I've seen Venom bigger than Spidey, and then I've seen him Hulk sized against Spidey.



No comments:

Post a Comment