Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ahhh, time for Pokemon Club again!

Another Pokemon Club meeting this past Monday at the Kenosha Southwest Library...now if you remember, last time the lady running the club told me that I couldn't trade cards with the kids in future meetings, so now my kids had to do the work...imagine my "suprise" when my 6 year old traded an SP Aerodactyl for a fire energy card. Well, she was excited. But she traded some other cards for some we didn't have, while I played solitaire Pokemon to see if the other kids would ask what I was doing, since no one actually plays the game at the club. No one asked. I think the kids just collect and trade and then play video games at home. The next Pokemon Club is on July 6 from 4:00- 5:00pm, so if anyone reading this is in Kenosha or nearby, stop in so I have someone to trade with!

Awwww...how sweet! Heaven (right) finds someone to trade with...someone who dosn't know the value of what she is trading...my kids learn fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment