Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Build 10 Flats Terrain Project!

I found these packs of plastic Deca Build 10 flats at my local thrift store...30 for ninety cents! I also found 1 pack of solid blocks, wish they had more of those...here is what I did with this great find!


Here are the packs from the thrift store, this is gonna be fun!


I glued these flats into 2's, 3's and 4's to make modular sidewalk city terrain...


Here are some buildings and walls I made for 28mm, I used plasticard for the rooftops and doors...


The blocks are going to be used for Kaiju, the neat thing is you can stack them for taller buildings, then I made two smaller buildings using the flats and some plasticard...

Now the cool stuff!!!


Here is a bunch of the sidewalk pieces painted up and set up as sidewalk streets...


Here is another shot, just add some civilians and the streets come to life...


Here are the two 28mm scale buildings and walls...


Here are the blocks and the other two buildings painted up, combined with the streets they look good with the Pack of Destruction Kaiju...


Here is another action shot with the Kaiju, I'm going to use my GZG 2mm tanks with these guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment