Monday, May 11, 2009

Survived Another Pokemon Club...

Took the kids to the Kenosha Southwest Library for Pokemon Club, an hour of swapping cards, playing Pokemon games on the WII, and playing the card game (so I've heard...no one seems to actually play it there...) This is our second time at the Club, I got a bunch of doubles on eBay so we can trade with the other kids. Unfortunately, I was told at the end of club that next time I can't trade with the other kids anymore (I guess because the club is for K - 5th graders, and here I thought all the other parents were just sitting in the corners 'cause they were lazy or something...) so my girls are going to have to do all the work next time. The next Pokemon Club is at the SW Library on June 1st. Maybe I'll start my own club where parents bring thier kids' toys late at night and we swap all that stuff...

Yeah, it's as loud as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment